Acquisition Support Services
The acquisition of a real estate asset typically represents a significant investment for clients and it is, therefore, imperative that all of the key factors are considered whether the objective is to develop for profit or long term occupation and/or ownership.
Emerald Project Management have considerable experience in assisting and co-ordinating this process during the acquisition and feasibility stages.
The service is also relevant to existing assets where the appropriate development strategy needs to be identified to maximise the return.
Aspects of our Acquisition Support Services Scope:
- Identification of Key Feasibility Factors
- Phasing Strategy
- Input into Development Appraisal
- Planning Policy Review
- Assist in the Legal Title Review to understand site constraints
- Programme Management
- High Level Risk Review
- Assessment of Scheme Buildability
- Delivery Strategy
- Develop a initial Project Execution Plan