QS / Cost management
Managing costs and maximising value for the client is crucial to the success of any construction project.
At Emerald Project Management, we spend time with our clients to truly understand your budget and adapt our services to deliver effective and relevant cost advice with which decisions can be made with confidence.
Our dedicated team apply a vast depth of experience and specialist sector knowledge when providing strategic advice on matters such as procurement, timing, risk portfolio or cost planning of your projects.
Emerald Project Management make a commitment on all projects to proactively advise, manage and forecast costs to ensure value and budgetary control is maintained, not just report costs as and when they arise.
Project Management Services include:
- Strategic Construction Advice
- Feasibility Studies, Cost Modelling and Bench-marking
- Cost Planning and Detailed Cost Estimates
- Procurement and Contractual Strategy
- Value Engineering and Risk Management
- Cost Control
- Change Management
- Accurate Cash flow Management and reporting
- Contract Administration